Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Philly Fun Guide







So one of the many emails I have received from Craig (the man behind the Fringy curtain) mentioned listing our event on Philly Fun Guide.


The site lists all sorts of things to do in and around Philadelphia - including Straw, Stick, Brick,!  Check out our page here and feel free to add a comment about how excited you are to see the show.  (Shameless, I know.)

Then hunt around the Guide for other things to do like attending the Crabfest at City Tap House or watching a Revolutionary War Reenactment.

(By the way, Philly Fun Guide is kind of stalking me.  I had posted a link to our page on the Facebook event I created and suddenly my activity was on their home page.  It knows what I shared!!  Freaky technology.)

No comments:

Post a Comment